Except where stated, the information on this website is the copyright of Lets Get Legal NZ LImited. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. You may not, reproduce, store, copy, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse or deface any part of the material protected by Lets Get Legal NZ Limited copyright.
Lets Get Legal NZ Limited is authorized to reproduce material, which is the copyright of the NZ Transport Agency, including the New Zealand road code. Requests and enquiries concerning the reproduction of the road code on this website for any purpose should be directed to the Information Manager, NZ Transport Agency, Private Bag 6995, Wellington 6141, New Zealand.
Any authorisation to reproduce material protected by Lets Get Legal NZ Limited copyright does not extend to any material on this site that is identified as being the copyright of a third party. Authorisation to reproduce such material must be obtained from the copyright holders concerned.
- The information available on or through this website is intended to provide general information to the public and all reasonable measures have been taken to ensure the quality and accuracy of that information. However, Lets Get Legal NZ Limited:
- may change, delete, add to or otherwise amend information contained on this website without notice
- is not responsible for the content of other websites linked to or referenced from this website. (Lets Get Legal NZ Limited neither endorses the information, content, presentation or accuracy of such other websites, nor makes any warranty, express or implied, regarding these other websites).
- The contents of this website should not be construed as legal advice and, before acting on any information, you should take specific advice from qualified professional people.
- Reference to any specific commercial product, process or service, whether by trade name, trademark, manufacture or otherwise, does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by the Lets Get Legal NZ Limited.
- This site may also contain the advice, opinions and statements of various information providers. Lets Get Legal NZ Limited does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information provided by any information provider, any user of this site or any other person or entity. Reliance upon any such advice, opinion, statement or other information, shall be at the user's own risk.
- Lets Get Legal NZ Limited does not accept any responsibility or liability whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, equity or otherwise, for any action taken as a result of reading, or reliance placed on the Lets Get Legal NZ Limited because of having read, any part, or all, of the information in this website or for any error, inadequacy, deficiency, flaw in or omission from the information provided in this site.
- Each page on this website must be read in conjunction with this disclaimer and any other disclaimer that forms part of the page or website.
- Any User is responsible for the security and proper use of the User Name, Password and any other security features relating to the use of this website and the User must take all responsible care to ensure they are kept confidential and secure at all times and not disclose to any unauthorised user.
- Intellectual property rights in any software use in connection with this website is the property of Lets Get Legal NZ Limited will remain the property of Lets Get Legal NZ Limited. The User will not deal, disassemble, reverse engineer or decompile or any other ways interfere with the software.
Copyright © 2017 Lets Get Legal NZ Limited. All rights reserved.